|| Sunway Floors
provides 15-year structure and finish warranty to S/B Series laminate floorings from the
date of purchase such that:
· Your floor will not wear through.
· Your floor will not stain.
· Your floor will resist water damage from everyday spills or
mopping with prompt and proper handlings.
· Your floor will be free from manufacturing defects.
The warranty for the laminate floor is made
subject to the following conditions:
· The flooring must be installed properly in accordance with the
instructions provided by Sunwayfloors.com.
· The flooring must be installed using installation materials and
accessories(foam, moldings and etc.) from Sunwayfloors.com.
· The flooring must be used indoors for residential application
· The warranty does not cover wear due to incorrect installation,
improper maintenance, modification or accidents, such as
scratches, impact by sharp, heavy objects or cutting.
· The warranty does not apply to water damage caused by flooding,
standing water (water leaving on the floor for over 30 minutes),
household applicants or mechanical failures, or damage caused by
water being underneath the flooring.
· A moisture barrier from Sunwayfloors.com must be applied for floor installed over
· The warranty is only applicable to the original end-customer
and it is non-transferable.
· This warranty covers laminate flooring material only.
Installation costs will not be covered.
For the F series Laminate Floor, Sunway Floors
offer 15-year structure and 2-year finish warranty
For the wood floor, Sunway Floors
offer 25-year residential finish warranty
· This warranty covers the factory applied UV cured polyurethane or aluminum oxide finish on Sunway pre-finished Hardwood floor,
which will not wear through to bare wood or peel/blister separation of factory finish.
· Color changing or gloss reduction is not considered wear through.
· This warranty is only for the original purchaser applies to normal residential traffic and
proper care and maintenance of the hardwood flooring must be followed
· Site condition must be acceptable. The relative humidity at the site must not go below 35% and can not exceed 65%.
· Damage done by shipping, storage and handling
· Scratches or indentations.
· Shrinkage or Expansion caused by wet sub floor or moisture from on top or underneath.
· Inproper Installation.
· Grain variation and Color variation.
· Pets urine will blacken all hardwoods.
· Solid ¾ inch hardwood floor should not be glue down to concrete.
Filing a claim:
· Any claim should be filed by contacting Sunwayfloors.com within
30 days after the defect is detected.
· Manufacturing defects must be reported prior to flooring
installation, or no later than six months after the date of
· Proof of purchase such as the original invoice or receipt
showing the date of purchase must be presented for warranty. We
can be reached at :
This warranty constitutes the entire agreement of the parties
and no waiver or amendment shall be valid unless made in writing
and signed by an authorized representative of Sunwayfloors.com.
Sunwayfloors.com is authorized to modify or change the
comprehensive warranty applying to its products and it reserves
the right to make alterations to its products.